- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
Einstein Bros. Bagels announced the launch of Wake-Up Tones, four limited-edition, downloadable alarm tones that mimic morning breakfast essentials, to help people wake up on the right side of the bed in time for the most important meal of the day—breakfast. Guests who visit...
The word “value” came up 15 times during Sonic Drive-In’s first-quarter review Thursday afternoon. From McDonald’s new dollar menu to Taco Bell’s...
Guests placing an order at Jersey Mike’s can pay for their meal in a variety of ways: credit card, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, online through a delivery-ordering system, through their mobile phones, and more. The New Jersey–based sub sandwich chain prides itself on being aware of upcoming digital...
Wingstop Restaurants Inc, the award-winning wing concept with more than 1,000 locations worldwide, announced that Larry Kruguer has been appointed to the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. In his new role, Kruguer, who previously served as Wingstop’s President of...
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza announced the launch of its “Puttin’ In Work” campaign, showcasing the company’s focus on making its dough in restaurant each day.
Guests who share this hard working mentality are encouraged to visit Blaze’s website to receive a special free pizza offer.
Based on the non-cash transactions of millions of shoppers across the U.S., 1010data used its Merchant Insights to figure out which quick-service brands are winning customers and which still have ground to make up. The platform showcases online versus brick-and-mortar performance and deciphers...
Your Pie launches the first Craft Series menu of 2018 with the Bacon and Date Pizza and Bacon and Date Chopped Salad. The new items will be available in participating stores from January 3 through February 28.
The pie features a base of olive oil, topped with mozzarella, balsamic onions,...