- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
Tropical Smoothie Cafe, a leading fast casual cafe concept known for its better-for-you food and smoothies with a tropical twist, announced its largest franchisee DYNE Hospitality Group has signed a multi-unit agreement that will bring 26 new cafes to the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas and Savannah,...
To ring in its new $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu, McDonald’s is introducing a value-based game show called,“1-2-3 That’s a Meal!”
The chain is first presenting a live game show hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro, the host of ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos, Season 19 winner of Dancing With the Stars,...
Dunkin’ Donuts announced that it has removed artificial dyes from its donuts in the U.S., declaring donuts now sold at Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide are no longer being made using colors from artificial sources. As part of the company’s ongoing efforts to offer guests great-tasting, high...
Franke Foodservice Systems, a global equipment and supplies solutions provider based in Smyrna, Tennessee, announced the acquisition of Facility Solutions, Inc. (FSI), a project management firm serving national restaurant and retail chains. FSI will continue to serve these customers from its...
Sometimes the best food concepts are the simplest. But that does not always mean they are the easiest to recreate. They sometimes require years of cooking experience that leads to intuitive kitchen mastery, and translating that homepsun touch into a quick-service setting is not a trick easily...
Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading smoothie, raw juice bar, and hand-crafted smoothie bowl chains, is starting the new year strong with the introduction of its innovative Spirulina bowl, aptly named Blue Vitality for its naturally “blue-tiful” hue. Furthering the brands commitment to...
Cauldron Ice Cream, the popular Southern California-based concept known for its made-to-order nitrogen ice cream, innovative flavors, and viral OG Puffle cone, has announced a multi-unit franchise deal with Toronto residents Serena Sun and Alex Wang to bring five Cauldron locations to the...