- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
Rubio’s Restaurants, the brand known for its coastal cuisine and popularizing the fish taco, is adding Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp to its award-winning seafood menu. The grilled shrimp will be available in a new Two Taco Plate and Bowl beginning January 3.
Sourced in South America off the...
Every business should have an online presence. Even brick-and-mortar stores benefit from this. It lets customers find you easily and quite literally puts you on the map. By using the latest trends and engaging with customers through technology you will find new consumers and fresh ways to...
The Krystal Company announced the appointment of a new Chief Financial Officer—Berry L. Epley—a proven financial leader with nearly 20 years in the food & beverage industry. Epley will officially take over all CFO functions on January 2, 2018.
“As we move forward into the next chapter...
Remember the Arch Deluxe? McDonald’s spent an estimated $150–$200 million promoting the burger in 1996—the largest campaign ever in fast-food history at the time, according...
Pie Five Pizza Co. is launching a nutrient-rich, lower-carb cauliflower crust.
“Cauliflower is exploding in popularity due to its taste and amazing health benefits,” says Christina Coy, Vice President of Marketing for Pie Five Pizza Co. “We were inspired to incorporate this versatile...
Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, kicks off the New Year by bringing back an old favorite: Rosemary Parmesan Bread. The savory bread is now available in all of its more than 1,300 locations across the country.
As with all its traditional breads, each...
Wendy’s rings in the New Year with an expanded 4 for $4 menu. Guests can now choose from eight different quality entrées, including menu items served with premium chicken, oven-baked Applewood Smoked Bacon, and of course, fresh never frozen beef.
While other value meals may give customers...