- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
Diners’ love affair with traditional soda brands has evolved from a match made in heaven to awkward estrangement. With the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reporting that regular soda is the leading source of added sugars for adults ages 18–54, it’s easy to see why standard soda...
Quick service, fast casual, full service.
Fresh-baked, take-and-bake, buffets, frozen.
Delivery, dine-in, carryout.
Grocery stores, corner stores, convenience stores.
Established national players, celebrated regional stalwarts,
Chef-driven locals, heralded...
Starting Tuesday, Pizza Hut, the pizza restaurant that serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, is making it easy for customers to get a better pizza, without breaking the bank: 50 percent off all menu-priced pizza orders placed online through January 8....
In response to tremendous consumer feedback for its industry-leading value options, Church’s Chicken announced it will be offering guests even bigger savings to ring in the new year. Available for a very limited time, Church’s new “Almost Free” Meal Deal features two juicy pieces of signature...
Mamoun’s Falafel, the fast growing Middle Eastern fast-casual restaurant, is bringing their iconic falafel to Chicago. The popular Middle Eastern concept has announced the sale of a multi-unit franchise deal with franchisee Sagar Patel to bring five Mamoun’s Falafel stores to the Chicago area...
SAJJ Mediterranean, the popular Bay Area-based family of restaurants and food trucks known for fresh Middle Eastern eats, announced expansion plans spanning California and beyond for the new year. The efforts will begin with a new location in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District and...
Fazoli’s, the nation’s largest fast casual Italian chain, is returning to the original recipes for select menu items, based on guest feedback.
“As part of our efforts to continuously enhance menu offerings based on guest feedback, we are returning to classic recipes for a few select menu...
Snappy Salads, the award-winning, nutrition-focused restaurant, wants your receipts. Both Houston locations are launching a “Salad Swap Challenge.” From January 2–31 guests who dine at other Houston restaurants can submit their salad purchase receipts and Snappy Salads will match the price up to...