- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
Togarashi-spiced burgers, chai-scented oatmeal, garam masala–infused cocktails: Fast-casual menus everywhere are getting spicier—and it’s not just about turning up the heat. Not only do herbs and spices pack a nutritional and flavor punch that allows chefs to trim fat and calories without...
“I grew up in a health food family,” says Rich Wagner, president of Nature’s Table. Wagner’s father, Francis, was a chemist, owned health food juice company Wagner Excello Juice in Illinois, and was also an investor in Vine and Harvest, a vitamin, smoothie...
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is branching out with a café in Newport, Virginia.
The popular international bakery café chain has recently opened its doors at 12080 Jefferson Ave. in the Marketplace at Tech Center.
The brand’s first Newport...
Here’s a sign that a menu category is ready for refreshing, if not outright reinvention: In 2007, soup was available on 77 percent of U.S. restaurant menus, according to market research firm Datassential. Ten years on, the figure has fallen to just under 71 percent. Soup is particularly...
Soup is entering its busy season.
For many operators, late autumn and winter are peak months for soups and stews, which have long been consumer favorites to fight off the cooler, cold, and even frigid temperatures that envelop much of the country during this part of the year.
Church’s Chicken announced the sale of 70 company-owned restaurants to a new franchise operator—Ampler Chicken LLC, and the sale of six Atlanta-area restaurants to an existing franchise operator—Sal Kabiruddin of KSH Chicken Restaurants LLC. The sales achieve numerous goals, including...
Chipotle Mexican Grill recognized one of its biggest fans, a Tiffin, Ohio, man named Bruce Wayne who has spent the past 426 days enjoying at least one entrée per day from his local Chipotle.
Chipotle commemorated the milestone by presenting Wayne with a custom-made Chipotle superhero cape...
1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza announced a major development deal that will expand the brand into key markets in South Carolina and Georgia. This marks the concept’s entrance into both states, joining the 34 locations based nationwide.
Galloway, New Jersey-based 1000 Degrees—the...